21 June 2014

BEAUTY: FOTD choclate brownie

 CARE FOR A CHOCOLATE BROWNIE DESSERT?






So as I promised in my previous post, I said I would list the makeup products I used to achieve this makeup look. It was a surprisingly quick and easy look and please do excuse the awkward posing, its hard to take pictures so up close lol. But before I start, I have changed the way I neaten up my eyebrows, which I will probably post about in the coming weeks. Eyebrows play such a big role in bringing the face together and I don't play, when it comes to my brows lol!
 Also just a quick update with my clean eating and new fitness training, the training is going well however the eating clean I haven't yet grasped. I'm however trying new dishes and will hopefully get in to the swing of things. Also let me know what you guys think about juicing, and if you have juiced let me know how it went.

Face:
Benefit Pore Fessional Primer
Lancome Teint idole Ultra Foundation in 10
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 6
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC42 (highlight)
BEN NYE Banana Powder (set highlight)
Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW58 (contour)
Mac Mineralize Powder In Deep Dark (set foundation)
Mac Razin Blush
Mac Format Blush
Mac Iridescent Powder In Golden Bronze (highlight)

Eye:
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Mac e/s kid
Mac e/s embark
Mac e/s brown down
Mac e/s carbon
Mac eye pencil stubborn brown
Mac eyebrow pencil in Spiked
Sephora mascara 

Lips:
Mac lip pencil in Chestnut
Mac lipstick Siss
Mac Viva Glam V lipglass

3 comments:

  1. you look beautiful dear
    love this look
    and your eyebrows too!!

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I will try and do more FOTD! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig